Copenhagen Seeds is a small seed business, which began in 2015 in a seed garden in Copenhagen. The company’s mission is to support “in situ” conservation of organic, biodynamic and heirloom nordic varieties. Through propagation, sale and dissemination of practical knowledge we are growing, harvesting, developing and saving seeds each year.
Copenhagen Seeds – The Seed Collection is grown locally in Denmark and Northern Europe. The collection includes carefully selected varieties for the vegetable garden, urban garden, balcony garden, raised beds and rooftop garden.
Why choose Copenhagen Seeds?
We believe, by sowing real and healthy seeds, everybody can contribute to a better world. We make seeds in Copenhagen, Denmark, and work in the field using organic horticultural practices bringing seeds from our garden to your table. We hope you not only enjoy growing your own food, but also know you are improving biodiversity and saving good seeds for the future.
• Frø is local grown and always organic or biodynamic.
• Frø contributes positively to biodiversity.
• Frø is grown without any use of pesticides and other chemicals.
• Frø adapts to climate change, in contrast to conventional hybrids and GMOs.
• Frø can be harvested and grown year after year – because they are not hybrids or GMOs.
• Frø comes in a reusable box for seed saving.
If you want to experience the seed garden or participate in cultivation, please feel free to contact us by mail: Contact